Best curry house in Sheffield

brooksy

The Kashmir is by far the best curry experience I've ever had. They'll put almost anything together for you if it's not on the menu. The food is excellent, it's super cheap and kid friendly (but not full of screaming ones all the time). And the tables and chairs give it a real Community Centre feel - there really is no other place like it!

I agree with neeek (how many e's?) - it's not that dodgy round there, like some people have said. We always walk back down into town afterwards and have never had any grief. Anyway, the best way to boost an area is to go and use their local amenities and spend some cash there, isn't it?

if anyone ever flys from eastmidlands and has a stop over at any of the hotels near the airport get a taxi to a little village called shardlow (£5 in a taxi) there's a reaturant there called tandoori nights....after 20 years of curry eating this place is the muts nuts..best curry ive ever tasted...:thumbsup:

Originally posted by bonny

Everest is Ok on chesterfield road.

Saying that though any curry house that doesn't put so much colouring in the food is fine by me.

Everest Tandouri House rules !

Originally posted by jazz

can't beat SB's after a night at the leadmill. However i've never been there sober so it may be a different experience if i did.

SB's on Sheaf Square, not too pricey and very nice too. SB's is very nice at 4 o'clock int' morning lol. ;)

Archived