Best curry house in Sheffield

brooksy

Originally posted by komal

and "aloo gobi" a potato and cauliflower curry with more taste than imaginable

In Iraq, they hire Sri Lankan chefs in to do most of the cooking, and they did aloo gobi every night, very nice :D

The best has got to be Curry Mahall at Dodith in Barnsley - its a bit further to travel but its in a nice little village surrounded by loads of pubs so you can make a night of it and it schange of scenery from sheffield it really i sworth going that extra mile - literally!

If you want a take away curry Kashmir Curry House on Spital Hill is a fave - it looks shady from the outside but is well nice!

Originally posted by xamanix

The best has got to be Curry Mahall at Dodith in Barnsley - its a bit further to travel but its in a nice little village surrounded by loads of pubs so you can make a night of it and it schange of scenery from sheffield it really i sworth going that extra mile - literally!

If you want a take away curry Kashmir Curry House on Spital Hill is a fave - it looks shady from the outside but is well nice!

agree about dodworth one

al-ameer is my favourite its on worksop road attercliffe

and don`t forget all round favourite

the mangla on spital hill

Originally posted by jayjay

agree about dodworth one

al-ameer is my favourite its on worksop road attercliffe

and don`t forget all round favourite

the mangla on spital hill

It might be the mangla instead of kashmir that i ment? im rubbish with names.

Tried and loved al-ameer - we know a good curry me n you dont we!!? x

Archived