Best curry house in Sheffield

brooksy

I've not been to many others, but why bother once you've discovered the Mangla? It is fantastic value and I cant imagine anyone being dissapointed.It's the only thing I miss about living in pittsmoor, I dont get there very often now, yum making my mouth water, I lived on them when I was pregnant.

My partner reckons it is physicaly impossible to be unhappy when eating a good curry, something to do with the chemicals your body releases to deal with the "trauma" of the spicey food.A good curry should be a whole experience, not just a meal!(I must go now to stir my mr.pataks, and put on some rice).

If youve never tried the Mangla your missing out.My Dad (who wouldnt usually venture to that end of town-he's far too posh!!)took some convincing to give it a go, now thats where he takes all his footballing mates on their nights out.

I have to say Khans on West St. I went on sat night and noticed its had a bit of a refurb. The service was good and the food was to die for!! mmmmm Chicken Tikka Curry mmmm (thats not on the menu either!!) :D

Don't know if anyone's already said this, if I'm totally honest, I can't be ar*ed to read through 5 pages of posts on Indian Restaurants. But I went to Cha Cha's on Fitzwilliam Street (just down from Devonshire Green) last night, and it was EXCELLENT! £8 for eat as much as you like Indian buffet, and the quality was lovely. Also very nice and clean, and friendly.

I highly reccommend it!

EDIT: Decided I SHOULD really read it, and no one has mentioned it! Give it a try. It's apparately cheaper at different times of the day, too.

I've just spent sometime reading the reviews and it seems to me that we have some good places to eat curry in our area

my favourite is the one way out at Stocksbridge it is small gets crowded you might end up with a wobbley chair but the food is the best and

they let you bring your own lager or wine in

Threshers nearby have a cold fridge and a wide choice so a cheap night out can be had

Seriously the Mangla is fantastic! I friend introduced it to me 7 years ago and a group of us go every month. Food is excellent, service is fast and friendly and it is very reasonably priced. Never had anything other than great meal in 7 years.

Archived