UNITED Odds at Anfield

geocol

I can't believe the odds on United for the game at Anfield.

15/4 the draw, or 10-1 to win !

Against a Liverpool team that still have their heads in the clouds en. route back from Barcelona.

It's got to be worth a shot for some of you.

Not that I'm going to back them.

I had a nice 4 up of a 3/4/5 from 5 draw accumulator going some years ago, awaiting their result from Colchester.

They lost 1-0, and it cost me £160. Never forgiven, or backed since.

What were the odds of Gerrard diving and getting another penalty against us ?

If our defenders are stupid enough to commit fouls on him, then pretty low I would've thought.

It's about time the FA realised that you can book a player for diving even though he was actually fouled, and still give the penalty. It's not an either/or situation.

If our defenders are stupid enough to commit fouls on him, then pretty low I would've thought.

It's about time the FA realised that you can book a player for diving even though he was actually fouled, and still give the penalty. It's not an either/or situation.

Learn the rules.

I still contend that Kozluk committed no foul, and in this instance it's impossible to book the person who had cheated the penalty.

Stop trolling.

Archived