Sheffield Wednesday - the bigger club

yes they do, we Sheffield WEDNESDAY (sorry but come on!) have a great fan base and we always have and always will have a higher attendance than Sheffield United.

We are just the better club- maybe not at the moment in terms of talent but in terms of spirit we are!

well said pal , i have this debate with loads of blades at work. swfc have and always will have a bigger following than them, go back 50 years or so and compare attendances and u will see its always been the same. bigger club, enough said.

United may have a 'better' team at the moment, but not for much longer. And the reason the fans dont go is because theyre bored of watching Warnock shouting at his players to hit the ball long all match.

THe difference between Wednesday and United is the Blades are at their peak now - Wednesday are a Premiership team in waiting.

must resist urge ...

must resist urge ...

must resist urge ...

must resist urge ...

must resist urge ...

must resist urge ...

must resist urge ...

Naah, urge too strong to resist!! ;)

IS that why wednesday are in the "2nd division" and not the 1st or the prem? ;)

You get the huge numbers @ hillsboro' because you do "friend for a fiver" or "Kid for a Quid" tickets.

My nephew has been given two lots of free tickets to go to hillsboro' in the last school year.

(NB, I come from a "mixed faith" family, half are from the red, the other half come from the blue side of town)

PT

...just finished this off while I'm sat here working late on a Saturday night been meaning to do this for a while for me and some mates. Might be a big canvas but'll probably be some A2 posters - bit skint.

Pretty much shows how much I love the club.

stencil-swfc.jpg

Archived