Bedroom Karaoke Semi Final tonight?

absynthfairy

Has anyone who won one of the heats had a phone call about this? A bloke rung my boyfriend (wierdly) to tell me to attend this evening but I'm not sure whether to go or not. The heats were ages and ages ago and the police were in there Friday night...anybody else going? especially KJ Venom!!!

Venom is working tonight so he wont be there.

Dont think I will be either.....got a call from Mike (the KJ) asking me to go the other week.

Like you said, the heats were ages ago, seems strange that is the semi's tonight :suspect:

Anyway Jo, dont forget its karaoke at the dove tomorrow, also an open mike section.....and my divorce party on wednesday :thumbsup:

He's at the Pomona tonight isn't he? hmm. Mind you he got more points than me last time we went so maybe it'd be better if he wasnt there:P

Comp at the Woodseats starts tonight £3k prize! so I may go there... working tomorrow night, will try to pop in wed for a bit! Am I only allowed in if I bring fit single women? he he

He's at the Pomona tonight isn't he? hmm. Mind you he got more points than me last time we went so maybe it'd be better if he wasnt there:P

Comp at the Woodseats starts tonight £3k prize! so I may go there... working tomorrow night, will try to pop in wed for a bit! Am I only allowed in if I bring fit single women? he he

No, you are welcome to come on your own, but I wont object if you bring some with you :thumbsup:

Is this the Pub Stars Karaoke thing thats going round, where 3 judges are picking the winners each week.

Is this the Pub Stars Karaoke thing thats going round, where 3 judges are picking the winners each week.

I beleive it is....

Although, on the first one they ran down south a few years back, there was uproar as the eventual winners didnt get the prize money.

Although, its a different company now, and everything was hunky dory last year...

I beleive it is....

Although, on the first one they ran down south a few years back, there was uproar as the eventual winners didnt get the prize money.

Although, its a different company now, and everything was hunky dory last year...

Oh right, they are doing this every Thursday`s in Dempsey, been to a few of them and some good singers in there.

Oh right, they are doing this every Thursday`s in Dempsey, been to a few of them and some good singers in there.

Went to the one there a couple of weeks ago, my mate got 2nd place, but it was one of the regulars that got 1st place - and I have judged a few karaoke competitions in the past - that decision was a LITTLE suspect :suspect:

I've entered a lot of competitions - never won one (won countless heats, even a semi final once) and that is fine - I'm not at all bitter, honest - but I've never seen a competition winner that I haven't thought a little bit suspect. Doesn't stop me entering 'em though. One day I'll enter one and maybe even win one.

I've entered a lot of competitions - never won one (won countless heats, even a semi final once) and that is fine - I'm not at all bitter, honest - but I've never seen a competition winner that I haven't thought a little bit suspect. Doesn't stop me entering 'em though. One day I'll enter one and maybe even win one.

It was Venom that got 2nd place - the winner was good, but not THAT good.

Archived