Dress code help

newfgreen

Hi all went to Gatecrasher and qued up for at least 20 minutes got to the front and said "this way unsuitable dress" to me. I was wearing a dark blue shirt with white stripes, jeans and black shoes. I thought i looked fine?:rolleyes: I thought ok i am not going to get in but i will ask what to wear, so that next time i dont make the same mistake. However as i went to ask him i was pushed aside and basicall told to do one.:rant:

People have been saying its the dark shirt what they didn't like are is it just that Gatecrasher's doormen are so far up their own ar*e it's unreal?

Any help would be grateful, cheers.

p.s. I tried e-mailing GatecrasherOne but surprise surprise their e-mail doesn't work,:rant:

Hi all went to Gatecrasher and qued up for at least 20 minutes got to the front and said "this way unsuitable dress" to me. I was wearing a dark blue shirt with white stripes, jeans and black shoes. I thought i looked fine?:rolleyes: I thought ok i am not going to get in but i will ask what to wear, so that next time i dont make the same mistake. However as i went to ask him i was pushed aside and basicall told to do one.:rant:

People have been saying its the dark shirt what they didn't like are is it just that Gatecrasher's doormen are so far up their own ar*e it's unreal?

Any help would be grateful, cheers.

p.s. I tried e-mailing GatecrasherOne but surprise surprise their e-mail doesn't work,:rant:

what brand of clothing did u wear? was you with a few lads?

There was 2 of us, the clothiing brand wasn't henrilloyd or anything like that think i got the shirt from asda lol, oh thats why lol.:D

Also there was only 3 of us. Ended up going to the Leadmill which was ok but not really my scene. Prefer dance/trance music. Do they have any dance/trance music nights at the Leadmill?

The dress code at gatecrasher seems to be :

Men - gay, like Graham Norton gay, not stylish gay, lots of hair gel

Women - school girl/hooker/stirpper, anything tarty with lots of cleavage, lots of hair gel

Archived