HELP! Which bars and clubs??

thehen

Hi all :) ,

I'm new to the forum and would like some much appreciated advice! It is my Hen Night this Saturday 3rd March so 16 girls are going to Sheffield for the weekend (from Hull). I have been once before but many years ago so I can't remember where the good bars are (plus I was very drunk!). Anyway, we're staying at the Grosvenor House Hotel in Charter Square so would like to know which places to go - in the afternoon (to start the drinking!), somewhere to eat for tea, and most importantly the night out and where to end up. We all like a mixture of music including R&B, dance and pop, and the age ranges from 24 to 49!!

All suggestions will be much appreciated.

Hi all :) ,

I'm new to the forum and would like some much appreciated advice! It is my Hen Night this Saturday 3rd March so 16 girls are going to Sheffield for the weekend (from Hull). I have been once before but many years ago so I can't remember where the good bars are (plus I was very drunk!). Anyway, we're staying at the Grosvenor House Hotel in Charter Square so would like to know which places to go - in the afternoon (to start the drinking!), somewhere to eat for tea, and most importantly the night out and where to end up. We all like a mixture of music including R&B, dance and pop, and the age ranges from 24 to 49!!

All suggestions will be much appreciated.

best bet is to walk up the road to west street, there are a mixture of bars and good places to eat, as for night time most of the same west street has some really cool bars, Lava lounge, vodka revolutions, tequilla, takapuna...or near the grosvenor hotel you have Crystal lounge, ruby lounge on carver street. :thumbsup: have a great night what ever you do. :)

UNIQ is a bit.. rough, I've heard.

Try, Crystal (Carver Street), Takapuna (West Street), Ivory (Regent Terrace, off West Street), 23 (The Plaza, opposite the Devonshire Green), Muse (West Street), Reflex! (West Street). Everything a Hen could want :-)

not at all!!! its completley turned around and is a credable bar and club now, maybe you should try it before passing judgement!!!!:thumbsup:

not at all!!! its completley turned around and is a credable bar and club now, maybe you should try it before passing judgement!!!!:thumbsup:

Correct!!

Here here, to be fair every pub/bar he quoted on their will charge you £3.00 a drink on average, and they are full of big time charlies who look down at you. Plus Reflex credibility isn't too good now is it? It's the new Flares!!!

Stick to West St, and Division St and you won't go to wrong!!:thumbsup:

Peace Out!

1st i've heard that is has changed. have you replaced the door staff? how long has this taken place?

the process has been a slow one due to the reputation it had over a year and a half ago, over the past 6mths it has gone from strength to strength, with UG onboard, tech noir, creme de la creme and diasha its is now a very friendly bar/club. A new security company was brought in last jan 06 and have helped UNIQ immensley to get it where it is today.

Archived