Whats the best thing about being a SHeffield United Supporter?

Whats the best thing about being a United Supporter?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Whats the best thing about being a United Supporter?

• Playing Teams like Man United, Chelsea
    • Being in a higher division than our friends in Sheffield 6
    • Getting your bottom touched at the end of the match, when exiting the ground at full time

Enjoying every minute of it, thanks. As a thirty-year-standing Blades fan, I think I'm entitled to.

Now instead of pointless and inaccurate insults, how about actually making a point?

Well if your a blade then show it then.

Well if your a blade then show it then.

Happy to show I'm a Blade. Not willing to show I'm a complete and utter moron by supporting the claims made by the likes of bladesufc1 all over this forum.

Being a supporter does NOT mean being so blind and ignorant as to think that everything my team has ever done was the best thing ever.

I'm a Wednesday fan but I'd imagine the best thing is seeing quality players most weeks. I remember a couple of years ago I went to Old Trafford it was Wayne Rooney's debut and he got a hat trick. After watching Wednesday every week I was like, " O, so this what good football is really like". But you never know give it a couple of years we should be up there with you.

Archived