Las iguanas restaurant

funkyukgal

its located in devonshire green..

Went there for lunch the other day and thought it was really nice. Would definately go back for a proper meal. Only had something from the tapas menu but still lovely!

Has anyone been there in the evening? like to know what its like...

check out the website:

http://www.iguanas.co.uk/

I've also been there at lunch, which was a real bargain and the food was lovely. I've just booked a big table for my birthday as i liked it and it's in the night life hot spot for continued drinking afterwards. Any recommendations on the menu? I had the salmon last time which was delish! Cant believe this is you're only reply to the post! Loads of people must have been there?

I've been to Las Iguanas on a Saturday

got 2 cocktails for 1 in happy hour (the chanpaigne ones are ace)

The meal afterwards was OK, but the portions were a bit small and nothing that special really. I'd say cocktails at Las Iguanas and the a meal for Antibos next door will definitely be on the cards next time...

Originally posted by steven

TEQUILA on west st is just as good and has some great deals on food and drink

Try VIVA TEQUILA .What a place.http://www.vivatequila.co.uk

Going out in Sheffield

steven

26-08-2004

12:11 PM

Thread: Leeds lad going to Sheffield - Wheres best to go out?

Preview:

Go to TEQUILA late bar on west st TOP PLACE

Going out in Sheffield

steven

25-08-2004

03:19 PM

Thread: Las iguanas restaurant

Preview:

TEQUILA on west st is just as good and has some great deals on food and drink

Going out in Sheffield

steven

25-08-2004

03:13 PM

Thread: Girls Night out

Preview:

Go to TEQUILA bar on west st

You don't happen to have an interest in Tequila do you Steven? :D

Very funny! Does Steven work there by chance? However, i'm confused. Is there a Tequila and a viva tequila? Just that the link for viva tequila above (just looked it up to see what the fuss was about - and it was voted Sheffield's best restuarant 2003 so probably is very good) but it's not on West Street but on Gleadless Road, S12? Are there two just to confuse?

Originally posted by cluelessmuff

Very funny! Does Steven work there by chance? However, i'm confused. Is there a Tequila and a viva tequila? Just that the link for viva tequila above (just looked it up to see what the fuss was about - and it was voted Sheffield's best restuarant 2003 so probably is very good) but it's not on West Street but on Gleadless Road, S12? Are there two just to confuse?

But on the 'Sheffield's best restaurant 2003' thing, it doesn't mention anything about the awarding body.

Perhaps the judging panel was made up of just Steven himself? :)

Originally posted by cluelessmuff

There's "Tequila" on West Street. Viva Tequila used to be on the corner of White Lane in Gleadless but is now called Mambo...I don't know if it is still owned by the same people but I don't think so. Finally there's a Viva Latino on London Rd which I think is owned by the same group.

I'm guessing Steven could probably fill us in on the details :D

Archived