Anyone in to CB radio in 1980s?

kirky

• 3 weeks later...
anyone into it in the early 80's if so what was your handle? i was known as crazy horse.

Hey there Pete!!! I remember you well!! I was Hot Lips from Wisewood. My Mum was Concorde and I remember you taking me out delivering to Great Yarmouth in your white transit!!!

Apparantly, you also went delivering with my hubby Tony - Midnitefox who lived round the corner from you!!!

I hope you are well and life is treating you kindly!!!!!

Take care

Ali xx

Used to be "Night Owl" on the rig.

Regular spots where Boston Castle and Crows nest (Both in Rotherham).

10/10 Good Buddy....

Night owl!! that rings a bell, when i used to go up crows nest there was a bloke who drove lorries for a living, cant remember his name (he took a tourer van up there at one point so he had somewhere to sit), carl in a red mini, graham in a orion ghia, I also sat up boston castle. I remember hearing lady aries (just through breaking in on channel) browneyes janine (hows adele keeping, you still in contact??) oh and hello again nidge (red alert) im not following you, honest lol, and appolo, you are alison g's brother. kaz xx

Hey there Pete!!! I remember you well!! I was Hot Lips from Wisewood. My Mum was Concorde and I remember you taking me out delivering to Great Yarmouth in your white transit!!!

Apparantly, you also went delivering with my hubby Tony - Midnitefox who lived round the corner from you!!!

I hope you are well and life is treating you kindly!!!!!

Take care

Ali xx

I was at Wisewood too, as was my brother but on the rig before me, can't remember his handle though. There ended up being quite a few around Wisewood and hillsborough.

Yep, i know you and you were a friend of silver sovriegn i recall.

I have a pic of you in my mind and i have two guys and i know your one of them.

Are you over 6 foot.... OR are you chubby used to have curly hair and work with trucks.

Hmm, You know me and i know we have met although it was 23 years ago.

Silver Sovereign. Now theres a name i remember. We use to sit on parwood springs all night on the radio's, a whole bunch of us.

i had that many names that i used.

• 1 month later...