Anyone in to CB radio in 1980s?

kirky

• 2 weeks later...
my name was ginger beer used to knock about with

frisby from stannington

gunsmoke/executioner from wisewood

still got my cobra 148 gtl dx and no its not for sale :hihi:

do you still see owt of jaime(frisbee)?aint seen him in years!seen jay(executioner)a few times tho.

do you still see owt of jaime(frisbee)?aint seen him in years!seen jay(executioner)a few times tho.

havent seen jamie for years.the last time i saw him he was massive he must have been 20 stone could not belive my eyes :

as for jay havent seen him since his tart of a wife left him.i dont no where they are both are now

LOL - what memories!!! We had a CB when I was about 7 maybe a little younger.. I was a young CB-er!! Step-Dads handle was Rover, and Mum's Babysitter - think I used Buttercup lol - but bear in mind I was a child!!! My Uncle was Topaz... most of family had one come to think of it! Think we still have the units but don't think they work...

We sometimes went to a club - Glasshouse at Heanor - RAC club I think they called it!

LOL - what memories!!! We had a CB when I was about 7 maybe a little younger.. I was a young CB-er!! Step-Dads handle was Rover, and Mum's Babysitter - think I used Buttercup lol - but bear in mind I was a child!!! My Uncle was Topaz... most of family had one come to think of it! Think we still have the units but don't think they work...

We sometimes went to a club - Glasshouse at Heanor - RAC club I think they called it!

I started going on the cb when I was little too, I used to sneak on my brothers :hihi: Some of the language I heard :o

havent seen jamie for years.the last time i saw him he was massive he must have been 20 stone could not belive my eyes :

as for jay havent seen him since his tart of a wife left him.i dont no where they are both are now

it was spooky,same day i answered your post jay pulled up where i work and i told him bout you mentioning him.i hadnt seen him for about 6months before that!

as for jaime,he was putting it on a bit las time i saw him...god was that 20years ago!scary!:o

remember him going from joop wearing trendy to a rocker!

jay seems ok,seem to remember him saying about new woman and a kid as well i think but didnt have time to chat much other day.think he still lives in same house but not sure.he's wanting

to flog a t reg rover cabriolet.was gonna put it on ebay so you might be able to find him that way.