Anyone in to CB radio in 1980s?

kirky

I used to be "Noddy".

I was on around the early 80`s, I think, it was that long agooooo :loopy:

Pete, surely you can remember the golden age of the rig in the eighties?

Or are you trying to block out the years of madness ?

I remember Cueball.

Anyone remember Fisherman (Eddie) and Miss World from Wybourn?

Just come across this thread. My uncle is Fisherman Eddie, and my Dad is Yozzer (Ernie). My Dad said he knows Miss World, he used to call her 'No knickers lil' apparently and my uncle Eddie, Fisherman, used to say 'You have been warned' all the time. He still says it now to the kids lol. I'm going to show my dad this thread when he's down next.

Just come across this thread. My uncle is Fisherman Eddie, and my Dad is Yozzer (Ernie). My Dad said he knows Miss World, he used to call her 'No knickers lil' apparently and my uncle Eddie, Fisherman, used to say 'You have been warned' all the time. He still says it now to the kids lol. I'm going to show my dad this thread when he's down next.

i know eddy been to his house a few times had the odd cupa lol

heard hes not too well these days.His mate frank always calls to ours.

i know eddy been to his house a few times had the odd cupa lol

heard hes not too well these days.His mate frank always calls to ours.

hi i used to have a cb in the 80s my handle was delta lady the ones i can remember just off hand are silver lady, golden soveriegn sweat pea minder, boxer skyliner speak easy.crew cut, mary poppins dirt digger and big 500 yo name but a few!! AHH they were the good old days anyone remember me!!!