Anyone in to CB radio in 1980s?

kirky

hi i used to have a cb in the 80s my handle was delta lady the ones i can remember just off hand are silver lady, golden soveriegn sweat pea minder, boxer skyliner speak easy.crew cut, mary poppins dirt digger and big 500 yo name but a few!! AHH they were the good old days anyone remember me!!!
yes i remeber you and

silver lady, golden soveriegn sweat pea minder, boxer skyliner speak easy.crew cut, mary poppins dirt digger :)

My hubby was snakecharmer from Arbourthorne, late 70's - mid 80's. A friend of mine was hot potato, Gleadless. I was on briefly as geisha girl, and I went with another friend - can't remember her handle - for an eyeball with blacksmith at Jordanthorpe. He could have been an axe murderer for all we knew! Nice lad though.

Pete, surely you can remember the golden age of the rig in the eighties?

Or are you trying to block out the years of madness ?

No I havent blocked it out, its just the names I forget, it happens when you get older, lol

How is your mum and Andy ?, last time I saw them must be over 19 years ago :o:o:o

Crickey time does fly.

Mum is fine and Andy is now living in Wales.

It doesn't seem like that long ago when we were all sat round playing cards into the wee small hours, but now you've said 19 years I feel really old!!

OMG Time really does fly!!

Hope you're keeping well Pete!

this forum brings back a few memorys. still see grizzly adams, also sweet candy (nearly everynight) to meantion a few.. remember the handle nidge red alert spoke to him a few times also terminator from norfolk park andy is it.. if i recall lived in tower block top of norfolk park once before for some reason or other remember seeing a radio controlled car in his living room.. was huge compared to what i had in those days.....

oh my handle was general lee ov manor.... 10 10

this forum brings back a few memorys. still see grizzly adams, also sweet candy (nearly everynight) to meantion a few.. remember the handle nidge red alert spoke to him a few times also terminator from norfolk park andy is it.. if i recall lived in tower block top of norfolk park once before for some reason or other remember seeing a radio controlled car in his living room.. was huge compared to what i had in those days.....

oh my handle was general lee ov manor.... 10 10

lee ya bleeding move up or down a few :suspect:

Toooooo old!!! been on hols will get back to you soon. Going to be held in Stocky on Sat 13th Oct. Just been reading these posts from the beginning - **it scared!! Apols to all those i arranged to eyeball and apparantly didn't turn up??? We used to ask the person what time it was and then stay or leg it - my only defense is i was very young!!!

Got the pub so you now know where to come.