Anyone in to CB radio in 1980s?

kirky

I was Lady Diamond.... home 20 Hunters Bar.

If anyone remembers Phil... Speedbird I think who was near Broomhill, he now lives at Lowedges and is more barking mad than he was then, he's always outside the shop on Lowedges Road ranting and raving to himself.

I was Lady Diamond.... home 20 Hunters Bar.

If anyone remembers Phil... Speedbird I think who was near Broomhill, he now lives at Lowedges and is more barking mad than he was then, he's always outside the shop on Lowedges Road ranting and raving to himself.

phil speedbird..........amazing man!looked like death all them years ago!reminded me of that piranhas song"i dont want my body,looks like a reject from an oxfam poster":hihi::hihi::hihi:

• 2 weeks later...
anyone into it in the early 80's if so what was your handle? i was known as crazy horse.

You got ' Teamaker ' on the side.

When I first used the CB I was on night shift at work, SledgeHammer who had brought the radio in had nipped off somewhere and I decided to have a ear wig whilst I was making a cup of tea. I switch it on and pressed the microphone button. Nothing happened. So I put it down. Suddenly, a voice came over and asked me my hangle. I did not understand what he was talking but Sledgehammer arrived back just in time. Hence I became ' Teamaker '.

I had plenty of good times on the C.B.

• 2 weeks later...