Anyone in to CB radio in 1980s?

kirky

know leather back and mk2 they were good friends of my late hubby instant mash or mashy as everyone called him, still in contact with leather back [john]

my brother more orless lived at johns house lol i knocked about with johns brother mark,not seen him for 20 odd years though.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great thread.......

I was a young breaker in the early 80's AM days (Arcade kid) and stayed with cb until the early 90's when some git broke into my car in handsworth and stole my much loved and tweaked colt 1200dx :mad:

Good days and still remember some good people.

Maniac man, Crispy bacon, Runaround sue, Tealeaf, Birdman, Sweet pea, 2 Tone, Microwave, Kickstart.....

Still got my K40 twig and thinking....hmmmmm......

Great thread.......

I was a young breaker in the early 80's AM days (Arcade kid) and stayed with cb until the early 90's when some git broke into my car in handsworth and stole my much loved and tweaked colt 1200dx :mad:

Good days and still remember some good people.

Maniac man, Crispy bacon, Runaround sue, Tealeaf, Birdman, Sweet pea, 2 Tone, Microwave, Kickstart.....

Still got my K40 twig and thinking....hmmmmm......

Mr Squirrel, you dark horse you! i didnt know you were on the c.b, bet I know you :hihi::hihi::hihi: