Anyone in to CB radio in 1980s?

kirky

Brings back some memories ..used to go to breakers club at george iv on infirmary road. I was Deadringer. I knew lady blusher from loxley. Recognize lots of names on here.

You knew lady blusher,me too!! in fact i knew her so well i ended up marrying her.I bet i,ve probably met you sometime as well.Only went to George IV a couple of times but that aint where i met Michelle.I,ll tell you mentioned her. TTFN.

Paul.

You knew lady blusher,me too!! in fact i knew her so well i ended up marrying her.I bet i,ve probably met you sometime as well.Only went to George IV a couple of times but that aint where i met Michelle.I,ll tell you mentioned her. TTFN.

Paul.

Unbelievable, can't believe its going on for 30 years since those days. You often wonder about people from the past, are they still around. What happened to them. I got married, moved to barnsley got married again . Still work in Sheffield. Say Hello to Michelle, hope she's ok .