Free ringtone?

Classic Rock

Originally posted by trophyman

i have tried the link on the 2nd post down and it is genuine. got the scooby tone for myself. i have an ericsson z200 which is not MMS compatible. i need to know if i can download any wallpapers for my phone. cant buy a plug in for the pc either. any solutions????????

If you go to the site I mentioned above, and click on 'WAP DOWNLOAD' it brings up an option for you to upload pics etc from your PC or a URL to a temporary file on the site and then download them to your phone via WAP. As I said, I now have Rocky Horror wallpaper and alsorts of other pics.

Does anyone know any other sites where I can download Nokia games for free and transfer them to my phone?

I found a few sites on Google and have tried Yahoo Groups but the Yahoo ones are crap cos nobody really posts in them much, and I've got most of the good stuff from the Google results.

• 2 years later...

Archived