Rock nights in Sheffield

greenrat

yea, you're prob into the same sorta stuff I am. Get ure ass to the little room at corp on Fridays, failing that, the DnR bar opposite TJHughes in town centre usually plays some pretty decent stuff in the evening. Tis a proper punk rock pub.

Other than that, tbh, theres not much else (that I know of) that play the kinda stuff you might like. Altho, Sheff uni does a cpl proper punkrock nights called "Hopskotch". They have a Myspace page, so look them up to see when the next one is.

Hopefully that'l help love!

Ever heard of the dove and rainbow :hihi:

Lol, i did mention the DnR Bar..the new Dove n Rainbow.. :P

Can I make it clear the DnR bar is not connected to the original DOVE AND RAINBOW. DnR is a punk and alternative bar, we tend to be more rock and metal orientated, although this is always a crossover point of course.

You will find us thriving any weekend, last night we were so jammed by 8.30pm it was like Xmas again.......great music, great beer, great people....what more can I say.....we also have a sound system to die for fed over 6 enormous speakers, 3 amps kicking out 8000 watts of music power (RMS) and a digital music system.....if you like floor shaking rock n roll come to us......not forgetting we have a chilled out quiet end of the bar at the top, so plenty of room to talk with friends and not be shouting at each other.......

Ah really?! I sorta thought you guys were a little bit of a chain..Dove n Rainbow for the rock stuff and DnR for metal/punk.

Sorry for the mix up!

Nice idea actually but no were are both independant ventures. Its a common mistake people make though as the names are kind of interconnected.....:thumbsup:

Archived