Bridesmaids dresses

Iv seen something very similar in bridal belles at Bolsover, nr Chesterfield.

Id recomend this shop as well, great service at reasonable prices.

My best friend got her wedding dress, bridesmaids etc from there, and they were top notch.

Hello! Quick message but my mum just got on facebook bless her! She's a dressmaker from Sheffield and does wedding dresses/bridemaid dresses, christenings etc all very well priced can make to measure for all your bridemaids in whichever pattern and colours you want she is under Jean Hartley- Sheffield on facebook PM me or add her to your network for more info!

All items are hand made and much, MUCH cheaper than in the shops!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know i have 2 Flowergirl Dresses on my sales page, they are in perfect condition and will still be available for order in different sizes , colours for a few years to come, I am only selling them off because i need the room for new stock that i am making,

the sales page on my site is at the bottom of the side navigation bar, there are other items such as wedding gowns, tiara's & Jewellery on the sales page also.

Thanks Jackie xx

• 2 weeks later...

Tradition is for the bridesmaids to pay for there own dresses. However, personally iv been a bridesmaid 4 times and have never once paid for my dresses.

Im getting married next year and wouldnt dream of askin my bridesmaids to pay for there dresses. I asked them, so i think its only right for me to pay.

I think its a wee off expecting somone to pay for there dress when your asking them to be a maid at your wedding. But thats my opionion wouldnt suit us all to be same.

Tradition is for the bridesmaids to pay for there own dresses. However, personally iv been a bridesmaid 4 times and have never once paid for my dresses.

Im getting married next year and wouldnt dream of askin my bridesmaids to pay for there dresses. I asked them, so i think its only right for me to pay.

I think its a wee off expecting somone to pay for there dress when your asking them to be a maid at your wedding. But thats my opionion wouldnt suit us all to be same.

I have to say that I have never heard of this... traditionally it is the bride's father who pays for the bride's and bridesmaids dresses and accessories... the bridesmaids don't even feature in the list of who pays for what.

I have never paid for a bridesmaid dress (having been a bridesmaid 3 times... the last time was when I was 12 years old) and I didn't expect my bridesmaids to pay for their dresses at our wedding last year... it didn't even cross my mind.

Bridesmaid dresses are pretty expensive from proper wedding shops though, and I don't fully understand why!!!

Im getting married next march and im looking for 5 bridesmaid dresses would prefer taffetta. Coulours can be either, bergundy, claret, or teal/mint. as not decided yet, and like all these colours. Plus they will all go with my dress lol.

Need to be cheap as chips lol. Email me if ya have any please. Will look at 4 dresses to as chief bridesmaid can ware something diff if needs be.

Thanks all xx

Hi just wanted to let everyone know i followed Emma 5207 advice and rang her mum. Who was ever so nice and so so reasonable, i will defo be usin her for my bridesmaid and poss bridal gown. Thanks ever so much for the post X

No problem, I've already booked her for my wedding!!!:hihi:

• 1 month later...

Archived