Bridesmaids dresses

Hi there,

Quinns of Bawtry may be of interest to you. You can view a variety of dresses online 'quinnsofbawtry' but I would recommend you view in the shop if you can. It may be a decent run from where you live but it could be worth it. There are some pretty wee dresses in the shop, all different colours. It's a nice village too so you could treat yourself to a nice lunch maybe?

Good luck.

Anyone got any idea where I can buy my 5 year old daughter a bridesmaids dress similar to these ones?

http://order.next.co.uk/page.asp?b=X39&p=104&o=1

I'm getting married in July 2008 and we have found the dresses for the adult bridesmaids but not for my little girl! Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, let me just say I don't have a massive experience of attending weddings at all so I'm not sure on wedding etiquette. Basically my friend is getting married next year and has asked me to be her Maid of Honour/Bridesmaid. The thing is, she says that when we go looking for my dress, I have to put some money towards it. I was a little taken aback when she said this as I thought that although it is the dress I will wear, it's her wedding and if she wants me to be Bridesmaid then surely she should pay for it? Am I wrong?

Archived