Bridesmaids dresses

we are getting married in 6 weeks in cyprus and we have 8 bridesmaids,5 pageboys and 5 ushers.haha. at first we were just going to have our children who are both girls and then i wanted my god children but then thought i couldnt have them without having my nieces and cant have mine without my partners!!! and thats when it got silly. we then wanted to include our brothers so then brought in the ushers and 2 of my closest friends are male so included them as our ushers aswell. how we sorted it was we asked the parents of the children if they would all pay for there own outfits. and did the same with the ushers. at the end of the day everyone will buy an outfit to come to the wedding in so why not make it a wedding party outfit. that way you get them all and it hasnt cost you anymore and your pics will look fab!!

Thats a good idea, i can just ask them to buy their own dresses if they want to be a bridesmaid. i'm sure they all would do that, thanks. Think I'll ask them all cos they are all close to me so will be nice to have them all involved!

Someone advised me how to choose my bridesmaids when I got married, they said; In 10years time if you were to look back on your wedding photos, would those bridesmaids in the photos still be around you?

If you don't want as many bridesmaids, maybe just choose a couple of friends, im sure all the rest will understand, or even draw names out of a hat, involve all your mates, make a girly night out of it!

• 2 months later...

Archived