Bridesmaids dresses

• 2 weeks later...

I think Ive already mentioned that my adult bridesmaid dresses are in black however Im struggling to find dresses for my younger bridesmaids. I was thinking Ivory with black detail but cant find any anywhere! Any suggestions?

Also, has debenhams stopped doing bridesmaid dresses? I looked on their website and it says they dont have any!!!!

I think Ive already mentioned that my adult bridesmaid dresses are in black however Im struggling to find dresses for my younger bridesmaids. I was thinking Ivory with black detail but cant find any anywhere! Any suggestions?

Also, has debenhams stopped doing bridesmaid dresses? I looked on their website and it says they dont have any!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330231474133&ssPageName=MERC_VI_RCRX_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT&refitem=330234474745&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=active_view_item&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget&_trksid=p284.m184&_trkparms=algo%3DCRX%26its%3DS%252BI%252BSS%26itu%3DISS%252BUCI%252BSI%26otn%3D4

Hi everyone,

well my big day draws ever so closer :o

I am having 2 bridesmaids, one being 6 yrs old and the other being 27. I bought the 6yr olds dress a few months ago and she looks stunning in it. I had to wait to get the other dress as my older bridesmaid was pregnant. She gave birth a couple of weeks ago and I let everything settle down before taking her for her dress. BIG MISTAKE! I took her today and they don't have the dress in her size! I wanted to get her a shortish skirt and a bodice in burgundy. So, I tried getting the skirt in a different colour but keep with the bodice being burgundy, I rang the store (BHS) and she was very helpful and checked the other stores. It seems because it is a very fashionable colour this season they have sold out practically everywhere!!! They think there is 2 in Southhampton and 1 in Nottingham but we wont know until I ring the store tomorrow. I'm so annoyed! I know there was nothing I could do but as always something has to go wrong.

I'm now looking at internet sites for other possibilities, any recomendations would be very helpful.

Thanks

xxx

argh what a nightmare! I know the type you mean as I was looking at these with one of my adult bridesmaids, I bought her dress off ebay and its lovely but the bodice doesnt fit! The skirt is fab though so I said we'd get one of those burgundy bodices from BHS. Maybe it wont be happening now!

I managed to get one but had to send for it from Southampton. If you give the Meadowhall store a ring and tell them what you want in what size they will tell you which store has it and you can order it. Beware though it does take 2-3 weeks delivery!

argh what a nightmare! I know the type you mean as I was looking at these with one of my adult bridesmaids, I bought her dress off ebay and its lovely but the bodice doesnt fit! The skirt is fab though so I said we'd get one of those burgundy bodices from BHS. Maybe it wont be happening now!

• 1 month later...

Hi girls, I just recently got married which I am pleased to say went perfectly!!

I now have a major dilemma though - I am due to be maid of honour at my Mum's wedding in January but have just found out I am pregnant.

This will be my 4th pregnancy, but only 3rd to term (fingers crossed) so I will really be showing, and I am also a very large girl. Does anyone know where on earth I can find a maternity dress for a plus size bridesmaid. I'm guessing this will not be easy and I am dreading telling my mum.

Archived