Xbox ing

DaFoot

Anyone be interested in forming group to meet up now and then for multilink xbox games?

Would of course mean moving your xbox and TV to wherever the meet(s) is(/are).

I ask coz I new ish to the area and not met many folks who would go for this...used to do a lot in old town wiv load of people, regular 16 player halo - great laff!

I am on live, but get fed up with arsin about sorting out a decent game and muppets quitting games etc.

If you want to find me on live my tag is DaFoot.

Live enabled games....

return to wolfenstein

grand slam tennis (? not sure on title)

moto GP demo that came wiv live pack, same whacked.

Think there is another one but don't remember what it is now!

I'm sure I've seen your name before somewhere... you post regularly on any other forums?

I've got a pretty big collection of games - I went through a phase of playing a lot of XBox over the winter. Since then I've not played much but am slowly getting back into it as the weather turns to crap

Know what you mean about Live tho.

I'd be up for a bit of that.

My Live tag is XboxManRichy.

Live games I own are:

Top Spin (Tennis)

Unreal Championship (FPS)

Dead Man's Hand (FPS)

Crimson Skies (Aerial dog fighting)

Capcom Vs SNK 2 EO (Fighting game)

World Championship Snooker 2004 (Snooker sim)

To be honest I don't particularly relish the prospect of lugging me telly around, but I'd be happy to indulge in a game or 3 over Live with you :thumbsup:

Thats the other one... Crimson skies :)

And the it might be the tennis game I got is topspin but not sure off top of head.

If the missus will leave the Olympics alone I might have a go online tonight, pref in game?

Live is good but am really keen to get meets going...better to see ppls reactions to killing/dying and hurling beer cans at each other :)

Those that r interested in sorting regular(ish) meets for games, please could you either sign my web page guestbook (bengeorge.info) or email me...

'iknowTAKEtheTHISblokeOUT[at]dafoot.co.uk'

remove the 'TAKE THIS OUT' - it's there to try and slow the email harvesters.

Could have been xbox live. Or I could have imaged it I guess

My gamertag is Mr Belowski - but I'm still not on Live much these days. Most of my limited XBox time is spent trying to master Richard Burns Rally

But beer and multiplayer gaming gets my vote over Live, even if the telly lugging is a pain. Not being able to flog the v's when I win kinda takes the edge off for me. If there was to be any gaming sessions, maybe an evening's drinking might break the ice first? I mean, it'd be a pain to lug a telly somewhere to find a room full of the most irritating and tedious people you've ever met, wouldn't it?

Originally posted by Speedy_Jim

Not being able to flog the v's when I win kinda takes the edge off for me.

If there was to be any gaming sessions, maybe an evening's drinking might break the ice first? I mean, it'd be a pain to lug a telly somewhere to find a room full of the most irritating and tedious people you've ever met, wouldn't it?

Two very valid points! Will wait a bit for more responses then sort meeting folks in a pub.

Archived