What ever happened to the fish? re-opened...

hello all, i recently found an old thread discussing the once 'hole in the road'

I would like to inform people that my dad was one of the people who looked after the fish in the tank :D

if people would like ill get him to write some stuff about it!

little-face

hi, i would like him too, ive just been reading some books on sheffield in the olden days and there were pics of the hole in the road, im old enough to remember this, but my kids arent and i was showing them the pics and telling them there were fish kept under there, my daughter asked if the fish got filled in with the hole:o but i wasnt able to tell her what happened to them so it would be interesting to know, thanks:thumbsup:

hi, i would like him too, ive just been reading some books on sheffield in the olden days and there were pics of the hole in the road, im old enough to remember this, but my kids arent and i was showing them the pics and telling them there were fish kept under there, my daughter asked if the fish got filled in with the hole:o but i wasnt able to tell her what happened to them so it would be interesting to know, thanks:thumbsup:

HI, I remember the fish in the hole in the road too and would love to hear what your dad has to say about them xxK

• 1 year later...

Archived