Whats Razor Stiletto Like?

Flossy-B

i *think* its something like an alternative 80's night with some goth music or something. A bit like Syn on a saturday at Corp.

But dont hold me to that, i've never been but know someone who has and cant remember what she said!!

Sorry, bit of a useless post really:roll:

i *think* its something like an alternative 80's night with some goth music or something. A bit like Syn on a saturday at Corp.

But dont hold me to that, i've never been but know someone who has and cant remember what she said!!

Sorry, bit of a useless post really:roll:

lol.... thanks anyway :hihi:

No it's not like Syn or goth lol.

It plays 70s & 80s pop, indie, disco, general cheese and bootlegs/mash ups. It has a VERY mixed crowd - you can dress up to the nines or go in a t-shirt and jeans (great excuse for dressing up like a mad'un though heheh).

There are normally 2 or 3 bands/acts on, normally indie or synthpop bands, and always a bit quirky....

I went once and though i generally liked the music and laid-back atmosphere, I was shocked at the amount of pretentious people in there. Too many 'cool' people who don't give the time of day to those not part of the 'cool' posse.

Let me stress:

coolness is not what clothes you where, what haircut you have or how many stripes you have on your cardigan/jumper/dress.

Top club night in this city for the last 7 years is The Tuesday Club. Great mix of music, laid-back and diverse clientele. Love it

Archived