Yummy School dinners!

The only good thing at my school's cafeteria was mashed potatoes with gravy.:love: The gravy was very salty and colored bright yellow. Neon yellow. Day-Glo yellow. I add a few drops of yellow food coloring to my chicken gravy, just to get the nostalgia flowing.

eugh cheese flan!! i use to hate that.

And the choice between chips or salad..now what a stupid question to ask an 8 year old.

I use to love this butterscotch pudding they had, it was sooo sickly but so yummy.

Oh and i remember the boys use to fight over the skin on the top of the custard, was I the only one who thought it was weird?

Oh and i remember the boys use to fight over the skin on the top of the custard, was I the only one who thought it was weird?

The skin was nasty, it was soo thick and always really dark.

And yes the boys at our school used to fight over it, I don`t think the girls were hard enough to eat it:D

that pink custard that had a blancmange flavour, but was actually hot cusard?

Aaahhhaaaahaaahahahhahmmmmmmmmm :love:

Yeah mmmmmmmmm!!

I`m sure I`ve seen pink custard at one of the supermarkets:suspect:

I need to get some and make some chocolate sponge, the kids today don`t know what they`re missing!:D

Archived