Restaurant with meat on skewers in sheff???

swordfish1

Sorry for the dodgy thread title, but I've just got back from prague where there was an excellent restaurant that served it's food by having waiters walking round with skewers of different meats/king prawns/pineapple etc.

As they wandered round, you just called them over and could have as little/much as you wanted and, when you'd completely finished, you just turned a mat on the table from green to red.

It's just I seem to remember someone telling me about one in Sheffield, but I can't remember the name.

Anyone out there help???:thumbsup:

There isn't one in Sheffield.

I've been to one in Islington a few times and it is without doubt my favourite style of food. It's called Rodizio Rico and I highly recommend it.

I've always said somewhere similar would make a killing in Sheffield.

Ta all. So there aint one!!

Maybe there's one in Manchester then. Was sure it was Sheffield I'd been told about, but I do go to Manchester a lot so I could be mistaken.

I do agree that it'd make a killing in Sheffield.

Ambiente in Prague was packed all the time.

Pity, was going to go for my birthday, but can't see some of the home birds I knock about with travelling too far away from Sheff!!!

I went to one in Prague, which I thought was quite uniaue as well, but only to be told by the company that I went with that, it's already reached the UK. I can't remember whether it was the TFI chain which does this kind of meals. It was definitely one of the chain that did it. I just cannot remember which one it was.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived