Links to Adult Material Found on Hallamshire Harriers Website

I was looking on Hallamshire Harriers website forum and their forum memberlist. I was wondering how come they have so many forum members and had a look at some of their latest member details and clicked on the WWW link button to the right of the user names. I was very shocked to be linked to material of an extremely adult nature. On looking further there are many more of these member details with WWW links to offensive material. They really need to ensure that their forum members do not put such filth on their website.

DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS ACCESS THIS SITE UNTIL THE OFFENDING MATERIAL IS REMOVED!

Perhaps the OP could contact the Webmaster of that site?

It sounds very much like they've been spammed and would no doubt like to get the situation tidied up. These things happen - even we get spammed with unsuitable material occasionally, and we remove it as soon as we find it or have it pointed out to us.

I'm sure the organisers of the site have no idea this is happening - perhaps letting them know would be the neighbourly thing to do.

Closing.

Archived