Does anyone remember? (shoe shop on fargate)

I tell you all, the last time it was a shoe shop was around the turn of the decade 1980's -90's and it was Ravels at the time. I went in when it was vacant and that was the livery displayed within. It's also on the property management register as such

No it definitly wasn't ravels.

The actor was David Easter though, I've just remembered.

Hiya I remember this shop - just down from chelsea girlit definitely wasn't Schuh. It was around 1987 and used to sell Doc Martin boots and shoes, It had a toy train running round a track and a hologram of Siouxie Sioux in the floor, it was a great shop but it was only there for a year or so. Sorry, don't remember the name though.

PS I do realise this is an old thread!!

• 3 months later...
Does anyone remember the name of a shoe shop which was on Fargate in the 80's, it was around the same time as the Wham era.It had a glass floor with a train running underneath it. Knowone I know can remember the name and its driving us potty.

Just bringing this forward as it is the thread about shoe shop with train hope this helps.:thumbsup:

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Does anyone remember the name of a shoe shop which was on Fargate in the 80's, it was around the same time as the Wham era.It had a glass floor with a train running underneath it. Knowone I know can remember the name and its driving us potty.

How about Bata?

there was a dolcis then ravel at the top of fargate at the bottom was saxone and timsons way back in 80s. I am sure it was in dolci Rebiina was in old market then moved to high street.

rebina in both castle market and in the little alley off high street

Archived