Women Self Defence Classes

Learn Women's Self Defence to improve your fitness, Self confidence, to increase flexibility and weight loss. Women's Self Defence is a mixture and is optional for everyone to learn something specific like kickboxing, ju jitsu, or judo techniques. Learn more self defence techniques like escapes from hair grabs, chokes and strangles, learn to block punches and kicks, learn knife defences, throwing techniques and ground fighting as most fights end up on the ground which is probably one the most importants skills to have. Not every fight happends stood up and in front of you where you can see to punch and kick your way out of, so learn to defend yourself from all forms of attacks coming also from behind when your not looking or ready and caught off guard and also on the ground. Clothes to wear- just jogging bottoms and a t-shirt or tracksuit top.

Every Tuesday 6.30 til 8.pm NORMAL PRICE £4.50 / NUS £3.60 / Under 16's £3.50 Unit 3, 67 earl st. sheffield city centre, s1 4pY.

BETWEEN GATECRASHER 1 NIGHTCLUB AND DECATHLON SPORTS STORE OPPOSITE THE BOTTOM OF THE MOOR TO THE LEFT. TEL 0114 201 3690 MOB: 0785 990 9963

Things are just getting better! I'm gonna get my ass kicked but believe this, my mum is coming to womens self defence tonight to improve her fitness. Not hardly anyone can say they've kicked my ass when i was growing up but my mum. now i'm going to teach my mum self defence as she couldn't hit me when i started karate at 13yrs old as i used to block all her punches when i was bad. So soon she will probably get through my guard and finally land a right uppercut. ha

I originally started with classes in the afternoons but hardly no one attended as it was probably a difficult time. I teach 121's and small groups more in the daytime as well and if i got more people interested in the day time i would start the ju jitsu classes up again.

I originally started with classes in the afernoons but hardly no one attended as it was probably a difficult time. I teach 121's and small groups more in the daytime as well and if i got more people interested in the day time i would start the ju jitsu classes up again.

Same as me mate LOL.

Thats what I do now , private bookings or one on ones.

Archived