Come back Canadablade - all is forgiven

Whilst part of me does not which to dwell on this unfortunate chain of events; if an explanation is to be given, under the circumstances it ought to be down to me.

It all stemmed from dialogue on the Wednesday thread, in which I was involved.... but as Ally says below the dialogue continued onto a thread of CB' s - now removed.

Sorry lads, I decided to take a day or 3 off.

Thanks for your PM'S of support etc, you know who you are :thumbsup:

I was a little p*ssed because of the reply from mikey10 to Geocol.

Then he called madowl a bald looking gay guy, Ok I admit hes gay looking but I am sure i spotted a little bit of hair :hihi: :hihi:

Then 15 million posts aimed in my direction for no reason :love:

I was just all bantered out after having numerous battles on here and spit the dummy :D

I cant believe I actually stuck up for a couple of grunters I must be getting :loopy: in my old age.

Anyway well done on hammering leeds and glad to see the Blades get a point closer to safety.

All the best to the blue and red side :thumbsup: and again thanks for your support and kind words

CB

This mikey10 wants booting off the forum for insulting forum members, who the hell does he think he is,we all like a banter, but it stops when some moron starts insulting.mikey10 should apologies now.

If anything positive comes out of this; it may have bonded all of us remaining on this forum a bit closer together.

I'd just PM'ed CB to give him a week off; along with all the overpaid premiership boys who need their week break in Dubai etc. (and I don't necessarily mean yours).

I get the impression your guys play till they drop (no puns intended).

My comments were aimed at Arsene's Nancy (and other European club) boys who don't like playing cup replays (and want a bye into the quarter final, like they get in the League cup) ; and who don't like playing more than two league games a month .

Archived