Come back Canadablade - all is forgiven

Then he called madowl a bald looking gay guy, Ok I admit hes gay looking but I am sure i spotted a little bit of hair :hihi: :hihi:

:rant: OH sh@t... CBs Back.... who you calling gay ya muppet?:hihi: you can buy ya own pint in travellers now mate...

tosh13:

"This mikey10 wants booting off the forum for insulting forum members, who the hell does he think he is,we all like a banter, but it stops when some moron starts insulting.mikey10 should apologies now."

>>spot on<<

Ayup CB, I'd hate to see you leave even if a blades fan. Who woulld I have to battle with over the comparative history of the Maple Leafs versus the Habs. 23 Stanley cups, or was it 24,can't remember. Best of luck, buddy.

:rant: OH sh@t... CBs Back.... who you calling gay ya muppet?:hihi: you can buy ya own pint in travellers now mate...

tosh13:

"This mikey10 wants booting off the forum for insulting forum members, who the hell does he think he is,we all like a banter, but it stops when some moron starts insulting.mikey10 should apologies now."

>>spot on<<

I didnt call you a muppet :hihi: :hihi:

One of your own called you a balding gay guy :help:

Will PM ya when work slows down here this afters

Cheers CB

Let's not all get carried away here guys. There is obviously a lot of love on here but i'd just like to remind everyone that United ARE a third-rate team supported by the sub-human side of Sheffield.

Just in case you forgot, there. Many thanks. :thumbsup:

Good to have the CB back (abuse just isn't the same unless it's going in your direction, chuck). :hihi:

Up the Owls!

Before this thread is put to “bed”; it would seem an ideal opportunity for me to offer an explanation to CB and Chuffy for a previous post; in which (entirely in jest of course) I suggested something to the effect Sheffield was better off without them, but which at least one correspondent took seriously

It was at the time just before Christmas when CB and Lestat were having one of their “Lovers’ tiffs”; and various bodily functions had been brought into the dialogue by our friends from across the Atlantic; rather too graphically from CB; which didn’t go (or perhaps I should say stay) down too well with what I’d just eaten.

What also rather peeved me; was some years ago I had an interesting job lined up in Montreal; but could not obtain the necessary residence/work permits to take it up; and I was finding it rather galling that the aforementioned “Gentlemen” had been accepted by the Canadian authorities!

At that time, the thought went through my mind; that maybe I had been rejected because I wasn’t “Mentally retarded enough”; and I might have got in if I’d been a Blade :)

On further reflection; I also began to wonder that if I went down the Old Kent Road and spent about three months with the Millwall Neanderthals; I might qualify for permanent residence in the United States !!!

On an entirely serious note; Nothing personal there Buck; and I know there are millions of decent Americans.

The immigration policy in Canada at the time (and probably still is); that if Canadians are available (especially if already unemployed) to do the job; then they don’t take people from outside. A fully understandable, reasonable sound policy to me.

I have no regrets about it not working out; and am perfectly happy with the course my life has subsequently taken.

Bloody heck I am only off the site for a few days and world war three breaks out. I would miss my sparring contests with CB as he always attempts to get a two way laugh out of his posts.

Enough of being nice, how are you my strange colonial mate? Seven points cushion minus three makes a four points cushion, minus another three points makes a one point cushion. Sweet dreams CB particulally about Charlton coming to get you, leave the light on if you get frightened. :D

Before this thread is put to “bed”; it would seem an ideal opportunity for me to offer an explanation to CB and Chuffy for a previous post; in which (entirely in jest of course) I suggested something to the effect Sheffield was better off without them, but which at least one correspondent took seriously

It was at the time just before Christmas when CB and Lestat were having one of their “Lovers’ tiffs”; and various bodily functions had been brought into the dialogue by our friends from across the Atlantic; rather too graphically from CB; which didn’t go (or perhaps I should say stay) down too well with what I’d just eaten.

What also rather peeved me; was some years ago I had an interesting job lined up in Montreal; but could not obtain the necessary residence/work permits to take it up; and I was finding it rather galling that the aforementioned “Gentlemen” had been accepted by the Canadian authorities!

At that time, the thought went through my mind; that maybe I had been rejected because I wasn’t “Mentally retarded enough”; and I might have got in if I’d been a Blade :)

On further reflection; I also began to wonder that if I went down the Old Kent Road and spent about three months with the Millwall Neanderthals; I might qualify for permanent residence in the United States !!!

AmericOn an entirely serious note; Nothing personal there Buck; and I know there are millions of decent ans.

The immigration policy in Canada at the time (and probably still is); that if Canadians are available (especially if already unemployed) to do the job; then they don’t take people from outside. A fully understandable, reasonable sound policy to me.

I have no regrets about it not working out; and am perfectly happy with the course my life has subsequently taken.

From your comments, am I to understand that all expat Canadians are blades fans? If so I may have been the only wednesdayite in the whole dominion, until I was forced out by the evil that is Bramall Lane. In the years I have softened a little to United especially after John Harkes went to Derby County then Washington DC. Now situated halfway between Boston and NYC, I am embroiled, as is the whole mid state, with the most bitter rivalry in all sport, that of the NY Yankees and the Boston Redsox. My sympathy lies with that organization that loses with dignity for over 80 years against a team that wins with cash and arrogance and Steinbrenner. Is that someting like Owls/Blades? best regards and sorry you didn't make it to Montreal. You would have liked it. It's a real city.

Archived