Revolution / vodka revolution

Maldonado

I think the one in Liverpool was originally called vodka revolution about 8 years ago. Eventually it dropped the vodka bit. I take it sheff is the same, and the old name just sticks. A bit like i still refer to gatecraser one as republic. Though thats because gatecraser one is a crap name.

Originally posted by CaptainSleep

The original revolution in sheffield was called vodka revolution, it was were bai noi (spelling?) is now. It was the only one of the revolution chain to be called vodka revolution and i suppose the name just stuck.

Actually the original wasn't even called Vodka Revolution, it was just called Revolution.

So the only reason I can think is because it's a vodka bar (well that's the theme in any case).

Ah well... not to worry!

Originally posted by DaBouncer

Actually the original wasn't even called Vodka Revolution, it was just called Revolution.

So the only reason I can think is because it's a vodka bar (well that's the theme in any case).

Ah well... not to worry!

Yeah i was going to say it was never called Vodka Revolution,it used to have REVOLUTION in red above the enterance.

Archived