Anyone know the Chinn Family? It's Marie Chinn here!

hi Marie, i'm Michelle (ne Chinn) tommys daughter and your cousin:smile: :smile: . i searched last year for my dad and depoix told me he knew my dad. I have all the contact details you need as i have been in contact with the family. speak soon Mx
hi shelly nice to see you here again,hows things ? hello marie any luck yet with dave ?

its marvelous,some times you see people a few times a week,then when you want to talk to them they dissapear, ive left word with a couple of their mates anyway so eventually,some time,they will get in touch..

hi shelly nice to see you here again,hows things ? hello marie any luck yet with dave ?

its marvelous,some times you see people a few times a week,then when you want to talk to them they dissapear, ive left word with a couple of their mates anyway so eventually,some time,they will get in touch..

No reply as yet but its fantastic that shelly has pm'd me, at least one family member wants to chat. Thanks for all your effort you should set up your own friends reunited web site ha ha. Marie

I have recieved an e-mail from Marie tonight and hope she gets in touch!

Its nice to hear from you depoix mum ( denise) says hi and hope your well.

I really hope Marie contacts me again as we have alot in commom so watch this space......

Thanks for everyone who has helped you are truly nice people. :thumbsup:

i know albert and fred not very nice people but we were all drug addicts then and albert used to try and rob everyone.if you saw albert coming your way you were off like lightning as you new you would be taxed for your gear

hi there, i forgot how to start a new search so I have just lumped it onto this one!! my mum has asked me to ask if any one knows a Harry Hague from the manor he will be around 48 and lived near the motehall pub. ( my mum used to be married to Tommy Chinn)

well well,you live almost opposite me then, ive been with albert today to see his dad,old albert,hes very ill with cancer but still very sharp witted

hello girls,glad you found each other,and shelly,say hi to your mum for me please ;)

Archived