Anyone know the Chinn Family? It's Marie Chinn here!

Hiya Marie,

Heard you got in contact with your dad & met a lot of the family in the process. I told them that I'd posted on here a few times to you and michelle. Hope all went well & may see you at some point in Upperthorpe.

All the best - Sally

Yeah I've been seeing my dad every week for a couple of months now and all is well. I have also met my brother Kyle Chinn, Uncle Tommy and wife Kim, Nanna Rita, Uncle Albert and cousins. Went to the Scarborough in Upperthorpe last Sunday for a beer so I will probably see you about. Thanks for the post.

Marie

That's great news, glad it's gone well.

I was out with Albert & Teresa last night having a beer, but couldn't go in the Scarbrough as it's shut for a couple of days (Suppose you must have heard the news about that).

Take Care - Sally

That's great news, glad it's gone well.

I was out with Albert & Teresa last night having a beer, but couldn't go in the Scarbrough as it's shut for a couple of days (Suppose you must have heard the news about that).

Take Care - Sally

No I have'nt heard give the goss what happened?

• 10 months later...

hi marie29 im lizzy chinn from sheffield my dad was albert chinn but recently passed away.i read your message so thought i would reply your grandad tommy chinn was my uncle as hes my dads brother. isnt this right weird how i managed to stumble on your message i would love to chat with you some more my email address is liz191@hotmail.co.uk i will look out for you on here and msn if you have one?

My name is marie witton formally known as marie chinn (daughter of David Chinn and Vicky Chinn nee Thompson). I have just joined this forum and wondered if their was anyone out their who knows the Chinn family or is related to me. Let me know. David Chinns brother is called Tommy and their parents are Tommy (now deceased) and Rita Chinn. David Chinn would now be in his late 40's. My mum and dad divorced when I was about 8 and I last saw my dad briefly when I was 21. His best freind was called Tony Baines who used to be married to Janine Marper. Cheers

i am in my 40s and i remember the chin name but can not place where from, i have lived at attercliffe, pitsmoor, page hall, shiregreen, firth park, and nethershire.

did your family live in those areas mentioned, if so i may be possible i new your family

i am in my 40s and i remember the chin name but can not place where from, i have lived at attercliffe, pitsmoor, page hall, shiregreen, firth park, and nethershire.

did your family live in those areas mentioned, if so i may be possible i new your family

albert who died awhile ago lived in attercliffe in the 1940's,his dad had a coal delivery service

Archived