Anyone know the Chinn Family? It's Marie Chinn here!

yeah thats right my dad did live in the attercliffe area but abviously that was a while ago now and it may not be him who you remember as you said your only in your 40s? but then again like it was said a while ago theres a lot of us and we certainly do get all over the place! lol so really it could be any of them places that you know us from lol im wondering if its young albert who you remember (my brother)? as hes quite well known and in your age group?

• 1 month later...
Hi, my name is warren chinn and i have got to be related to you somewhere down the line.My dad is Dennis and he is 67 years old.He was 1 of 6. My grandad was Albert who had 3 brothers,John and Tommy and I cant remember the 3rd brothers name.I have heard lots of stories about our family but I have not met any of them only my cousins.I will speak to my dad when he comes back from holiday to try and find anymore information out if you like.

Good luck

My name is Marie Chinn, My husband is Mick Chinn. Mick's dad was Albert Chinn who unfortunately died last year aged 81. He thinks your grandad Albert was his dad's uncle, so your dad would be Mick's dads cousin. If thats right then you and Mick are second cousins. Maybe you could ask your dad. We live in Thailand but Mick has a brother living in Sheffield called Albert who he can put you in touch with if you wish. If you would like to email Mick, feel free!

• 1 month later...

Well if anyone bumps into Tommy Chinn (david Chinns brother) please tell him that his daughter would like him to get back in touch as he has a grandson and a granddaughter on the way.

Also please could Marie my cousin contact me as I have tried to e-mail her

and its not working, Ta

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
Would that be David Chinn, the ex schoolteacher?

I used to know a David Chinn in the 1960's......... a nice family that lived on the edge of Killamarsh.

I seem to remember a link with music and teaching but don't quote me! It's a long time ago, And I only knew him for a couple of years.

I guess he'd be in his 60's now.:(:confused:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived