Looking for family michael vernon sanderson ?

There was a Mick Sanderson from Worksop who got killed last year. Far right skinhead and had the nickname Belson. Got stabbed by one of his neo nazi mates.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/nottinghamshire/6191380.stm

Is that any help?

Hi crash. No this one was older may be 50 -60 ? Possibly died 2005. Had a family and they are still in Sheffield I beleive. But thanks !

Hi crash. No this one was older may be 50 -60 ? Possibly died 2005. Had a family and they are still in Sheffield I beleive. But thanks !

He hung around crookesmoor and was a mate of Ian and Pat Hunter - Ian Hunter now owns the Double Glazing Firm on Broad Lane - Sanderson was married and had kids. WOuld like to meet the kids. Any news would be great

Hi

I emailed you in reply to your query. I just wanted to check you had received it?

regards

Janet

Hi Janet No email reply. Was it to my personal email ? I wrote to the family tree people and they have not written back as yet. I tried the other search facility but they are updating ? Do you think you know this man or his family ? Would you rather email me at hotmail ?

J

Hi

Sorry I am confusing you now. I am part of researching relatives, the family history researchers, and I meant that I had replied to your email query to researching relatives. I don't know why my reply email hasn't come through to you yet, I will resend it straight away. Maybe it has gone into your junk folder?

Janet

Hi

Sorry I am confusing you now. I am part of researching relatives, the family history researchers, and I meant that I had replied to your email query to researching relatives. I don't know why my reply email hasn't come through to you yet, I will resend it straight away. Maybe it has gone into your junk folder?

Janet

Great thanks Henny Penny ! Came in at 7p.m. tonight

Archived