Looking for family michael vernon sanderson ?

Hi

I don't know what is going on with the emails, if they are not getting through:confused:

I have pm'd you and emailed my reply to two different email addresses, so hopefully one of them will get through - if not let me know and I will post the reply here!

Regards

Janet

Hi

I cannot understand why my emails are not getting through - it is exceedingly strange. Did my pm not get through to you either :huh:

It should appear if you click on Private Messages to the left of this answer.

If you still don't get my message I will post it to you.

Hi

I cannot understand why my emails are not getting through - it is exceedingly strange. Did my pm not get through to you either :huh:

It should appear if you click on Private Messages to the left of this answer.

If you still don't get my message I will post it to you.

Hi. No PM's at all in my box and no emails.:cool::suspect: Post it and I will reply. Thanks for persisting.:hihi:

Hi

I just wanted to check whether you got my last email sent on 19/3/07, as so many have gone astray. If this one hasn't got through then I am going to turn to the Royal mail instead :help:

Hi. He did not die between 2002 and 2006 in Sheffield. Anyone kinow where he died or is this not his real name. His nickname was Mick the Ferret..

Archived