Dove And Rainbow Now Has Three Pinball Machines

Can you tell me, how would I get to the dove and rainbow?

Think CASTLE SQUARE TRAM STOP...think HIGH STREET Pizza Hut....think down the alleyway beside Pizza hut and turn right at the end......think behind the Bankers Draft Weatherspoons pub........think S1 2EL......

any more info message me back.......

Is it the kind of pub a young lady could come to on her own?

Oh yes.....NO CHAVS......CHAV FREE ZONE:thumbsup:

Only kind hearted bikers, rockers, hippies, real ale drinkers, students and assorted good hearted folks......you will be fine....if not come and find me either in the DJ box or on the doors from time to time because we have a total and absolute no exceptions and rigid ZERO tolerance policy on ANYONE who does not make this anything but the most welcoming experience in town!!!

Hence no chavs, no idiots, no tramps, no bag ladies, no drunken buffoons, (myself excluded:hihi: )

Oh yes.....NO CHAVS......CHAV FREE ZONE:thumbsup:

Only kind hearted bikers, rockers, hippies, real ale drinkers, students and assorted good hearted folks......you will be fine....if not come and find me either in the DJ box or on the doors from time to time because we have a total and absolute no exceptions and rigid ZERO tolerance policy on ANYONE who does not make this anything but the most welcoming experience in town!!!

Hence no chavs, no idiots, no tramps, no bag ladies, no drunken buffoons, (myself excluded:hihi: )

You forgot me :hihi:

Yes the Dnr is a different kettle of fish totally.......

Ohh it's all so confusing :( Why did things have to change when I left Sheffield :P

I always used to call the Dove and Rainbow "D ner R" when I used to go in, but now there's another D ner R...

• 1 year later...

Cant believe the Dove and rainbow is still there after all these years. Friday nights when it was hot(yes I know that doent happen now) , it was fab standing outside with a half of cider and soaking up the atmosphere. I shall have to take a look at it now.

Archived