Parking on pavements MEGATHREAD

in actual fact all the drivers that do this can recieve a fixed penalty for obstruction. and yes you can claim for any injury that you can prove the car as caused.and if in fact they were parked on the pavement the driver would not have any defence to the claim

This is done so cars can pass up and down our crappy thin roads! Therein where the problem lies- I mean honestly - why do you thing cars mount the curb? To cut 25cm off their walking distance? For the love of god!!! :rant::rant::suspect:

Anyone murdering anyone and then feeding the body parts to the ducks would think twice, if someone called them a complete prat while standing at pond side

NOt that I'm suggesting anything of course

Anyone who had been murdered and fed to the ducks wouldn't be able to stand at the pond side calling them a complete prat, unless they were too thick to realise they had been murdered.

Not that i'm suggesting anything of course.:D:D

anyone blacking eyes because theyre tyres had been let down would think twice if they were murdered and fed to the ducks, not that i am suggesting anything of course.

I love to go and feed the ducks :hihi:

Can people just remmember puddleducks and mine comments were only banter and not to be taken seriously.

I would rather walk on to the road to get around a vehicle than have it blocking the road for the emergency services.

A slight detour and minor inconvenience or the possible loss of someones life, you decide.

How about the car drivers parking a little further away from homes/shops or wherever they're going, and walking a few yards?

Walking into the road to get round a parked car might be a "minor inconvenience" to you, but try doing it with a bleddy wheelchair when you're faced with the problem of the moronic drivers who are driving on the road speeding past you at 40-50 mph in a 30 mph zone.

Contrary to what a lot of drivers seem to believe, purchasing a car does NOT give them the automatic right to park the damned thing where it's most convenient for them, with beggar all consideration for anybody else.

Anyone who had been murdered and fed to the ducks wouldn't be able to stand at the pond side calling them a complete prat, unless they were too thick to realise they had been murdered.

Not that i'm suggesting anything of course.:D:D

Mr bus driver (as annoying as he is) did say "if someone" and wasnt refering to the murdered one

I've let tyres down a few times on people who can't park properly and I don't have any black eyes?? It's funny watching from my living room window seeing the frustration on the drivers face when they think they've got a flat so they are late for work after having to change the tyre. That'll teach em to park properly :D

If it wasn't for my recent 24hr ban I'd tell you what I think of that! Shame there's not an emote icon for contempt sweetheart!

This is done so cars can pass up and down our crappy thin roads! Therein where the problem lies- I mean honestly - why do you thing cars mount the curb? To cut 25cm off their walking distance? For the love of god!!! :rant::rant::suspect:

Why motorists do it is totally irrelevant - the fact remains that they should NOT park on the pavement.

And, before you ask, no I don't know where else you could park your car - and I don't much care either - your car, your problem.

I've let tyres down a few times on people who can't park properly and I don't have any black eyes?? It's funny watching from my living room window seeing the frustration on the drivers face when they think they've got a flat so they are late for work after having to change the tyre. That'll teach em to park properly :D

That was very, very naughty of you - well done!!

Oh i know that but i think bus drivers should be killed and fed to the ducks too, i have an extended family to feed. :hihi::hihi:

But I've always felt cheap taking my own bread to the lake rather than buying the seed provided, now I think I should be taking bus drivers. Not wanting to start another bus driver thread there is one on the 50 and 53 stagecoach from chesterfield to sheffield that I'd be happy to feed your family with.