Parking on pavements MEGATHREAD

Hello all fellow pedestrians.

Since when was it ok to park on the pavement.

I walk to quite a few places pushing my granddaughter in her buggy and I find in numerous places that the path is blocked by a parked car.

The owners of said cars give me rather dirty looks if I am in their way if they are either coming on to the path or wanting to get off it. Since when did a car have the right of way on a path.

I have phoned the highway department to complain and have been told to ring 101. But i think the police have rather more important things to deal with.

No parking signs or road markings would be good.

I think a blind eye is used in places where a vehicle is parked partly on the pavement

If the footpath is completely blocked is a different matter.

The problem can be that emergency vehicles and large lorries will not be able to get through on narrower roads.

I think a blind eye is used in places where a vehicle is parked partly on the pavement

If the footpath is completely blocked is a different matter.

The problem can be that emergency vehicles and large lorries will not be able to get through on narrower roads.

The problem is that people are in too much of a rush, and they dont believe in walking any further than 100 mts.