Neighbours from hell

has anyone got neighbours from hell??? mine are a total nightmare.rude ,ignorent and downright nosey....dont wanna let kids play out cos they get blamed for everything that happens, i am lucky cos i am moving soon but would be interested to hear others tales:hihi:

has anyone got neighbours from hell??? mine are a total nightmare.rude ,ignorent and downright nosey....dont wanna let kids play out cos they get blamed for everything that happens, i am lucky cos i am moving soon but would be interested to hear others tales:hihi:

Maybe they will say the same about you.

Mine are fantastic.. one neighbour greeted us with a bottle of wine when we moved in, but he has since moved and hoping our new neighbour will be just as nice. On the other side, we have a couple who keep themselves to themselves and when we do see each other we just normally exchange a hello etc.

I have a fantastic neighbour on one side.Her daughter plays with my son.we go out drinking together and if we aint sat having a girly breakfast morning with mates and a coffee then we are on msn chatting or texting.

But the other side i have 2 odd neighbours who are sister and are noisey and mouthy.

It is a private rented house and landlord will shove anyone in there as long as he gets his rent.

Archived