What music are you listening to?

RPG

Oh I know that one. Didn't realise it was on an advert though.

Anyone noticed someone at Channel 4 has a BIG hard-on for Aphex Twin? Whenever there is a hard hitting documentary advertised, it usually has an Aphex track in the background. I've heard Ventolin and a couple of tracks from Classics so far.

And whoever does the music for Top Gear loves Warp too. Almost every episode I see there's an Aphex or Autechre track.

Oh I know that one. Didn't realise it was on an advert though.

Anyone noticed someone at Channel 4 has a BIG hard-on for Aphex Twin? Whenever there is a hard hitting documentary advertised, it usually has an Aphex track in the background. I've heard Ventolin and a couple of tracks from Classics so far.

And whoever does the music for Top Gear loves Warp too. Almost every episode I see there's an Aphex or Autechre track.

i have noticed that too - its probably because the music is very atmospheric and works well with moving image, always works well though.

Jneiro Jarel - Three Piece Puzzle.

Amel Larrieux - "Unanswered Question" taken from Morning LP.

Chic - "My Forbidden Lover" (feel the Bass :cool: )

Diana Ross - "Happiness" (Chic produced!)

Change/Luther Vandross - "Glow of Love"

Ananda Project - "Secrets" King Britt's Sunset Mix

Sumptuous grooves :nod: