What music are you listening to?

RPG

The next track is just about to come one : and its : **finks** **finks again** **sings along to it** **still finkin**

"Enough is Enough" now trying to think who sings it, oh bugger forgot, better go Google it, cause its annoyin me now.

The next track is just about to come one : and its : **finks** **finks again** **sings along to it** **still finkin**

"Enough is Enough" now trying to think who sings it, oh bugger forgot, better go Google it, cause its annoyin me now.

Jimmy Sommerville and Aretha Franklin iirc...

Never let it be said that I don't help people....

I never could understand why Jimmy Sommerville sang like a woman though :confused:

Jimmy Sommerville and Aretha Franklin iirc...

Never let it be said that I don't help people....

I never could understand why Jimmy Sommerville sang like a woman though :confused:

No its not them, its a cover version I am listening to. I am still searching.

It was : Ian Lex & Lisa

Well instead of doing one post per song on everything I have listened to day, I decided to do one long post, and this is what I have been listening to whilst cleaning the flat out (a very productive day indeed):

The Whispers - And the beat goes on , Jacksons - can you feel it, Stephanie Mills - never knew love like this before, Sister Sledge - hes the greatest dancer, Rose Royce - still in love, Ritchie Family - I`ll do my best (for you baby), Unlimited Touch - searchin to find the one, Odyssey - going back to my roots, Michael Jakcson - dont stop till you get enough, Jocelyn Brown - Somebody elses guys, C Bank - One more shot, David Joesph - you cant hide your love, Dennis Edwards - dont look any further, D Train - somethings on your mind, Fat Larrys Band - act like you know, Freddie Jackson - nice and slow, Full Circle - Working up a sweat, Geraldine Hunt - Cant fake the feeling, Gwen McCrae - keep the fire burning, Howard Hewitt - for the lover, Karyn White - Love saw it, Level 42 - to be with you again, L Vandross & J Jackson - the best things in life are free, Kleer - running back to you, William deVaughn - be thankful for what youve got, Con Funk Shun - too tight, Bob Marley - no woman no cry, Sisiter Sledge - all american girls, SOS Band - tell me if you still care, Karyn White - secret rendezvous, El Coco - lets get it together, Anita Baker - caught up in the rapture, 98 Degrees - true to your heart, Eugene Wilde - gotta get you home tonight, Keni Burke - risin to the top, Luther Vandross - never too much, Melissa Morgan - do me baby, Rene and Angela - U dont have 2 cry and cuurently playing is Patti Labelle - isn`t it a shame.