What music are you listening to?

RPG

Tonight to amuse me whilst working I've been listening to:

The Smiths, avanGaad, Envy and other sins, The Shores, Polytechnic, Ash, Hungover Stuntmen, Dusty Springfield, Tracey Ullman, The Anydays and The Twang.

But this week I can't get a song out of my head... Same Jeans by The View. I do like it a lot! But all day it's been playing like a bad soundtrack to the point I'm already bored with it. Normally this problem is solved by playing said song, however I've tried this remedy and I just end up singing along badly.

Great choice!

Some sadly-forgotten, but absolutely classic, songs were created by The Skids. Undervalued band, I think.

StarSparkle

Yeah. Most people will listen to that U2/Green Day cover and not even know it was the Skids who first did it.

But have you heard her cover of the Banana Splits song? That's just plain wrong :hihi: .

It's groovy man! :cool:

It's surprising that she didn't change the lyrics to include various depraved acts between her and Fleagle, Bingo, Snork and...er...the other one

Unless there's a "special" version I havent heard :suspect:

It's groovy man! :cool:

It's surprising that she didn't change the lyrics to include various depraved acts between her and Fleagle, Bingo, Snork and...er...the other one

Unless there's a "special" version I havent heard :suspect:

Drooper, I think :thumbsup: .... but I may be wrong. It's a long time since I last saw the Banana Splits - God, I used to LOVE that programme

StarSparkle