What music are you listening to?

RPG

Yep the Scans are into their Black Metal. Some links with Sheffield's own black metallists there too - I know that Black Vomit have contact with the Norwegian scene, although apparently they take all the imagery and stuff very seriously in Norway, whereas in Sheff its more of a larf.

I know its OT, and he's not really Black Metal, but did you see Mortiis at the corp? He was "double plus ace top skill" (as I would have said when I was 13)

The new Herman Dune single "I wish that I could see you soon"/"I wish I had someone that I loved well"

2 slices of happy summer pop from everyone's favourite beardy Swedes that sound like Jonathan Richman and Van Morrison having a bit of a knees-up on a sun-drenched beach. Smashing.

Yep the Scans are into their Black Metal. Some links with Sheffield's own black metallists there too - I know that Black Vomit have contact with the Norwegian scene, although apparently they take all the imagery and stuff very seriously in Norway, whereas in Sheff its more of a larf.

i think i might crop up on a BV tune...'septic dripping foetus', i think it was called:)

great stuff, kind of a summer-vibes type number.

The new Herman Dune single "I wish that I could see you soon"/"I wish I had someone that I loved well"

2 slices of happy summer pop from everyone's favourite beardy Swedes that sound like Jonathan Richman and Van Morrison having a bit of a knees-up on a sun-drenched beach. Smashing.

That's a superb single, I've been playing it for quite a while at Planet of Sound and was very gratified when I finally got people to stay on the dance floor all the way through it in the last week March, not only that but they continued to dance to 'Adam Green' and (the now sadly defunct) 'Two Men in a Boat' quite a good night really.

Incidentally I was under the impression they're French Swiss are you sure they're Swedish?