What music are you listening to?

RPG

What an album- great production throughout. I originally bought it for Angels.

Do you listen to/ have any Milanese?

I haven't heard any. I'll investigate on myspace. Currently mashing my jam off to U-ziq.

I haven't heard any. I'll investigate on myspace. Currently mashing my jam off to U-ziq.

You definitely listen to similar sorts of things as I do.

Think I recognise your username from one of the music boards :)

LD perhaps?

milanese did a great Lp on Warp back in about 04 (I think)- very similar sort of thing to vex'd, but more challenging in terms of sound, I would say. There's one dnb tempo track with irregular beats that just completely does my head in, but some great use of beats, one lovely beefed up Amen in an electro-breaks style.

There again, I see you like Ae, so you'll be no stranger to challenging stuff. I remember the first time I heard Confield

You definitely listen to similar sorts of things as I do.

Think I recognise your username from one of the music boards :)

LD perhaps?

milanese did a great Lp on Warp back in about 04 (I think)- very similar sort of thing to vex'd, but more challenging in terms of sound, I would say. There's one dnb tempo track with irregular beats that just completely does my head in, but some great use of beats, one lovely beefed up Amen in an electro-breaks style.

There again, I see you like Ae, so you'll be no stranger to challenging stuff. I remember the first time I heard Confield

Yep, I use Little Detroit. You go to C90?

• 2 weeks later...

Stereophonics Bank Holiday Monday playing as i type. Bloomin love it even though I can only tell every third word that Kelly is saying and he sounds like Debbie Harry in places! Stereophonics back to their best!

I've also just watched Rewind - the ten year documentary about them and got all giddy and nostalgic about all the gigs I've been to. So wish I was at Radio 1's Big weekend!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

The Pigeon Detectives new album 'Wait for me' on myspace. It's out tomorrow and I forsee a trip to purchase coming on:D I adore 'I'm not sorry.

That, the Enemy Away from here and Bank Holiday Monday Stereophonics are the three records you'll catch me bopping about to at the moment!

• 2 months later...