What music are you listening to?

RPG

Cigarettes and alcohol (mojo mag comp feat songs about smoking and drinking :P)

inc:- gil scott heron, tex williams, tony tribe, the shadows, jerry lee lewis, nina simone, screamin jay hawkins, blind willie mctell, john lee hooker, laurel aitken among others

ooh mel i thought that was spooky as I'm coming on to say I'm listening to Cigarettes and Alcohol as well! but it's the classics album - i have that one that you mentioned too!

Mines got stuff like manics, kasabian, kings of leon, primal scream, zutons, the view, the coral, suede, stone roses, stranglers reef and super furry animals on. I want to listen to new paul weller but i'll be too distracted so save that for later :)

ooh mel i thought that was spooky as I'm coming on to say I'm listening to Cigarettes and Alcohol as well! but it's the classics album - i have that one that you mentioned too!

Mines got stuff like manics, kasabian, kings of leon, primal scream, zutons, the view, the coral, suede, stone roses, stranglers reef and super furry animals on. I want to listen to new paul weller but i'll be too distracted so save that for later :)

lol

yeah yours is the "fashionable" one and mines the one with old blues, ska, rock n roll etc on :P

now

stoned - original versions of rolling stones songs and also rolling stones songs done by other bands

featuring the likes of the temptations, chuck berry, bo diddley, sandie shaw, nancy sinatra, stereophonics, turin brakes, billy bragg, jimmy reed and others