What music are you listening to?

RPG

Young Knives - Superabundance. I've overlooked them for a long time but I like this. Geeks doing music is the future.

When they tour again, I thoroughly recommend you get yourself off to see them. They are hilarious, like going to see a comedy duo(trio!- but the drummer doesn't talk) as well as a music act at the same time!

Just been listening to Russell Watson's version of "Bridge over troubled water", classic! Better than the Simon and Garfunkel one IMO.

Crazy fool! :loopy:

Went to the Oxfam book shop and got the Soft Cell singles collection on vinyl for £2, that is playing right now!

I bought the new Paul Weller finally today but saving it for a bath or something. I'm craving to listen to Vampire Weekend a lot at the moment -

is great....

...and glad Radio 1 has finally discovered

- loved listening to this on the radio driving home today. Went to see them the other week and they were great!

What with my current love of

and the
I find me mellowing somewhat in my dotage!

I bought the new Paul Weller finally today but saving it for a bath or something. I'm craving to listen to Vampire Weekend a lot at the moment -
is great....

...and glad Radio 1 has finally discovered

- loved listening to this on the radio driving home today. Went to see them the other week and they were great!

What with my current love of

and the
I find me mellowing somewhat in my dotage!

Good taste you have Edna, quality album, on repeat constantly!